Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dawn of a Glorious New Age Pt 1



Obama’s speech before the U.N. was the most pompous work of fiction so far in the 21st Century. It comes across with a religious fervor in which the rhetoric of anti-Americanism is neatly packaged into a holy screed that is easily digestible for Pavlov’s media trained public.

Of course, all religions need miracles and Obama does not let us down. He bragged of his amazing accomplishments bringing progress to the Middle East;

“Yesterday, I had a constructive meeting with Prime Minister Netanyahu and President Abbas. We have made some progress. Palestinians have strengthened their efforts on security. Israelis have facilitated greater freedom of movement for the Palestinians. As a result of these efforts on both sides, the economy in the West Bank has begun to grow.”

Within the space of one day, the Great Obama has done in the West Bank what he has been unable to do in the United States for nine months!!! Is your leg tingling yet?

2 comments:

Z said...

My leg is too far into KICKING mode after hearing that speech to 'tingle'!
Wasn't he AWFUL? "I" "I" "I" "I"........He's so full of agenda of his own, I honestly think he forgets he's representing a country. But, maybe that's a good thing, for us.

Freedomnow said...

Of course. He represents Obama, not the United States.